We have conducted over 250 clinical ophthalmology studies since our founding in 1977.
We don’t run trials from the sidelines; we are hands-on and results-oriented. Our experience in all phases of ophthalmic drug development, implementing a wide variety of protocols, allows us to foresee potential rate-limiting factors specific to ophthalmic trials, as well as adapt to the inevitable unique problems that arise in each program.
With 45 product approvals under our belt, we understand the challenges of ophthalmic clinical trials. We will customize services to your needs in terms of study design, patient population, and geographical area, providing a plan that will successfully meet expected timelines, costs and quality.
Ora’s clinical project management teams build a strong relationship with our OraNet sites, the foundation of our clinical studies, so that together, we can share in delivering a successfully completed study to our clients.
The Ora clinical project management team:
- Engages sites continuously to encourage the recruitment and enrollment progress
- Collects and tracks key study variables such as protocol deviations, adverse events, data entry and query resolution, and IP supplies
- Conducts regular teleconferences with site coordinators to monitor study progress
- Provides swift guidance to troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Monitors country-specific issues and trends to allow for tailored troubleshooting
- Generates, translates (as needed), and distributes monthly newsletters to all study sites
- Is available 24/7, regardless of time zone
“I really love everyone at Ora. Ora is by far the most professional and organized CRO to work with.”
Ivana | Clinical Site Manager